Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents kill and injure hundreds of riders each year. In Los Angeles, Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation, aggressively represents injured motorcyclists.
Motorcycle Accident Litigation
- Drugs and alcohol: Driving under the influence causes hundreds of accidents on Southern California roadways each year. If you suspect that the driver who struck your motorcycle was under the influence, call the police and then contact an experienced personal injury lawyer.
- Sudden stops: When drivers follow too close and rear-end motorcycles, motorcyclists can be seriously injured.
- Open doors: Drivers are responsible for checking to see that the path is clear when they open car doors into traffic. If an open car door caused your accident, you may be entitled to personal injury compensation.
- Left turns: The law requires motorists making left turns to yield to other vehicles that have the right of way. This includes motorcycles. If you had the right of way in your motorcycle accident case, the driver making the left turn was at fault.
- Intersections: Intersections are dangerous places for motorcyclists. If the other driver was speeding, failed to notice you at a red light or did not yield, we are prepared to take aggressive legal action on your behalf.
- Lane changes: Drivers need to look twice for motorcyclists when changing lanes. When they do not, our lawyers will be there to hold them accountable.
Attorney Scott J. Corwin has been representing injured motorcyclists since 1992. He has represented more than 3,000 injured victims. Mr. Corwin has recovered more than $115 million combined for his clients over the years. Call 866-477-1011 now for a FREE CONSULTATION
Contact Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, schedule a free initial consultation by contacting our office in Los Angeles at 866-477-1011. We represent motorcyclists throughout Southern California in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Ventura and Riverside counties.
Motorcycle Accident Client Testimonial
“I contacted Scott because, unfortunately, my father was in a motorcycle accident. I was terrified and had no idea what I needed to do. Scott got back to me soon after my first phone call to his office. His assistant, Julie, was so helpful as well. Scott was always honest and upfront about everything from the very start. His hard work got my dad the best results in the end. Scott took care of everything and helped my family be there for my dad when he needed us the most. Scott is great as responding to emails and phone calls. He is incredibly experienced and very professional. I would definitely recommend Scott to anyone who needs a lawyer after falling victim to negligent drivers.”