Motorcycle Accident Attorney Checklist
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident and are undergoing painful, protracted recovery, are out of work, or at home, you will need help to get through those “day-to-day” obligations required to promote and prosecute your claim or case. This is why finding the right motorcycle accident lawyer is the most important decision you can make following an accident. You should hire the person best qualified to handle a motorcycle accident claim with a record of accomplishment of proven success.
Understanding the Legal Process
When you find an attorney, ask him or her to explain how his or her office handles motorcycle injury cases and how the process will go. Here are some suggested questions to help you decide whether to hire a particular motorcycle accident attorney:
- How long will my case take to settle?
- How can I get medical treatment if I do not have health insurance?
- How often will you communicate with me?
- How long have you practiced law, and how many people have you represented?
- What experience do you have handling motorcycle accident cases?
- Are there any liability issues in my case, and how will you handle those?
- How will my potential recovery be determined?
- Is my spouse to be involved in my case?
- Do I continue to communicate with my own insurance company regarding property damage or my medical injuries?
- Should I return phone calls, inquiries and contacts from the other insurance company?
- Will you send me regular written status reports or client questionnaires regarding the status of my case or claim?
- Will you give me adequate written notice of any important dates, medical examinations or court appearances?
- Can I receive a copy of my file if requested?
- What am I expected to do when I receive a settlement offer on my motorcycle injury claim?
The good news is that Scott J. Corwin is an experienced and qualified motorcycle accident lawyer. He takes pride in providing professional personal injury attention to negotiate or litigate your motorcycle accident injury claim and obtain the maximum recovery for your injuries.
He is Southern California’s motorcycle accident lawyer. Scott J. Corwin has recovered more than $125 million and represented more than 3,000 injured victims. He has been recognized as a Southern California Super Lawyer from 2007 through 2016. His peers have honored him for his skills, his assertiveness, and his commitment to helping injured clients.
Free Consultation With Our Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has sustained a serious injury because of a motorcycle accident, contact Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation, at 866-477-1011 to schedule a free initial consultation. We handle cases in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties and throughout the state of California.