Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Since 1992, Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation, has represented more than 2,000 injured victims — many of whom were injured while riding motorcycles in Southern California. If you or a loved one was injured on a motorcycle, attorney Scott Corwin has the skills and experience to help you obtain maximum compensation.
Los Angeles Bike Accident Attorney
Motorcyclists and bicyclists have very little protection when they are on the road. Moreover, careless motorists frequently fail to notice them. As a result, bikers often sustain very serious injuries. Mr. Corwin is an aggressive advocate for people injured in motorcycle accidents. He represents clients throughout Southern California in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties.
Why Choose Our Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
- Experience: For more than 20 years, Mr. Corwin has represented injured motorcyclists. He has been a member of numerous professional associations, including Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) for more than 20 years.
- Courtroom skills: Effective trial representation is an essential component of legal representation. Every year since 2010, Mr. Corwin has been named a member of the National Trial Lawyers Association. He has also been recognized as one of California's Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- Results: Mr. Corwin is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an honor that fewer than 700 attorneys in the United States can claim.
- Reputation: Our firm has received numerous accolades, including a 10.0 rating from AVVO, an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and a solid reputation within the legal community in Southern California. In addition, Los Angeles Magazine has named Mr. Corwin a Southern California Super Lawyer every year since 2007.
- Prompt responses: Our firm can be reached any time of day, any day of the week. We will respond promptly to your questions and concerns.
- Personal attention: Mr. Corwin handles each case personally. While he is representing you, you will work directly with him — not an associate or paralegal.
- Contingency fee basis: We offer a free case evaluation. In addition, you will not pay attorney's fees unless we win your case.
Our Firm Offers A No-Cost Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura or Santa Barbara counties, call 800-946-9440 to schedule a no-cost case evaluation with Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyer.